Bringing together a diverse pool of talent around a single shared table, our company is built on open, ongoing conversation. Founded in 1992 by Trey Trahan, the firm is intimate in size but broad in its scope. We engage in a collective questioning of how our process and work can contribute to the health of our ecologies, cities and economies. Each member of the Trahan team is an integral part of a collaborative process that enriches our company culture and improves the quality of our work.
The quality of our work reflects the collective commitment of a diverse and engaged team. Build your career with us.
The full-time Marketing Manager position offers the opportunity to engage in challenging work within an award-winning, collaborative architecture practice in search of design excellence. The role is based in the firm’s New Orleans office. The ideal candidate will have applicable experience in an architecture or engineering firm, or related industry; a positive, can-do attitude; time management skills; and the agility to pivot from one project to the next and back again.
The role manages and coordinates the firm’s marketing efforts. Develops, implements, and maintains effective RFP response process to maximize creation of new business within the firm’s established goals and objectives. Develops and implements promotional programs and plans; prepares proposals, presentations, collateral, and qualification packages. Supports external communications including website, newsletter, and social media. Indicated below are anticipated, but no limited to, roles and responsibilities:
- Lead development of LOI/RFQ/RFP responses
- Creative writing and narrative development for outgoing content
- Lead awards submission pipeline and production
- Lead Trahan newsletter production and inform content
- Oversee and update firm website content through WordPress CMS back end. Ability to efficiently edit, create, and upload website content to support overall firm communications
- Oversee and update firm social media content and lead social media campaign development
- Development of interview presentations
- Coordinate all outgoing written content and visual collateral
- Open Relationship doors as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree required
- Minimum of 4+ years of marketing/communications experience, preferably in the Architecture/Engineering sector
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with social media platforms, website CMS, and email marketing services preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and thoroughness
- Proactive and able to work independently with good judgment and minimal direction
- Highly organized and capable of effectively handling multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Adaptable and resourceful in handling shifting, sometimes competing, priorities and tight deadlines while maintaining a friendly, positive, and helpful attitude
- Ability to interact with clients, consultants, and colleagues alike with the utmost professionalism
- Commitment to strict confidence and discretion around highly sensitive information
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Strong, positive references
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive compensation package including SIMPLE IRA plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and personal days.
Candidate submissions should include a cover letter and resume online at https://trahanarchitects.com/people/ in the Careers section.
Trahan Architects is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Trahan Architects makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information about Trahan Architects, please visit https://trahanarchitects.com/.Apply