Bringing together a diverse pool of talent around a single shared table, our company is built on open, ongoing conversation. Founded in 1992 by Trey Trahan, the firm is intimate in size but broad in its scope. We engage in a collective questioning of how our process and work can contribute to the health of our ecologies, cities and economies. Each member of the Trahan team is an integral part of a collaborative process that enriches our company culture and improves the quality of our work.
The quality of our work reflects the collective commitment of a diverse and engaged team. Build your career with us.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our established and growing design practice in New Orleans. This is a high-level leadership opportunity with an award-winning, collaborative practice that strives for design excellence. The Project Manager will lead a range of project types, in collaboration with our diverse design team. We are searching for a highly motivated individual who is committed to the collective questioning of how our process and work can contribute to the health of our ecologies, cities, and economies and to explore design solutions that are simultaneously timeless and progressive.
- A professional architectural degree is required
- Strong design talent with proven project leadership experience at high profile firms
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience, licensure required
- Establishing and implementing goals and objectives, developing and promoting the firm’s values and long-range plans in collaboration with firm principals
- Day-to-day management and organization within the New Orleans office in collaboration with senior design and technical personnel, including development of project plans and their execution
- Strong skills in Revit required / CD phase experience required
- Rhino,Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Experience with Autocad, Parametric Modeling [Grasshopper] and Maya is desirable.
- Experience in providing architectural consultation in the planning, design and coordination of projects at all phases
- Ability to work within a team structure, leading project teams in the execution of formally and materially innovative architecture.
- Ensuring quality enhancement, and professional development in collaboration with firm principals
- Good interpersonal and communications capabilities. Ability to work with and elevate younger staff members.
- Strong, positive references
• Challenging work within an award-winning design-focused practice
• Exploration in form, function, and materiality
• Collaboration with a team in search of design excellence
• Developing a range of challenging project types nationally and internationallyApply